Tuesday 25 May 2010

Week 10: Sci-Fi / Rowandevoe and Sadandbeautiful



















Top: Sadandbeautiful (Sarah)
Bottom: Rowandevoe (Merle)

Merle stepped in at the last minute when life got in the way of my assigned partner getting an image together. The theme "Sci-Fi/Fantasy" and I utilized my gas mask thinking about some futuristic, post-apocalyptic world. The idea for a decontamination shower came to me.
Merle created a deliciously creepy image of herself that, as she suggested, seems as if I had to take a decon shower after my run-in with her! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic-love how you put these together at the last minute! I am kind of laughing at myself for having images like this just hanging around too! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous and so creative! Love where you both took the theme.

    ReplyDelete