Monday 24 May 2010

Week 10-Anna and Rowandevoe "The 1980s"


The Lovely Anna www.flickr.com/photos/koch_anek/ on the Right with Me on the Left. We had the theme of the "1980s" for this Diptych-ACK! We were supposed to do a Triptych, but one of our ladies had to sit one out. We miss her!
This diptych was a challenge because I was among just a few ladies who was actually alive and walking around, driving and basically on my way to adulthood in the 1980s. Many of the other women were born in the 1980s!
I am channeling Adam Ant in my first prom dress that I wore when I was 16, my big aqua Fluevog boots, a little red velvet military style vest, gorgeous rhinestone jewelry made by my friend Firuzan in Turkey, tribal face paint and faux-hawk made of a twisted french braid with mainly peacock feathers(the green ends all sewn together).

Anna has a softer look with "totally 80s" makeup(check out her eye makeup-this was an Everyday look back then!), and has added chain jewelry, "biggish" hair and a big black bow. She has totally captured the look! She is just so gorgeous-even in 80s crazy fashion!

1 comment: